Episode #11 features James Baker. James is a Physical Education teacher and Strength Coach for St. Peter’s High School in Gloucester, UK. At St. Peter’s James developed the Elite Performance Pathway (EPP), a system focusing on the development of youth athletes in the school system and developing strength, speed, power, and agility from the ground up. James also owns Proformance, a performance company focusing on sport training and high level educational content for sport scientists and coaches.
This episode discusses:
- The Elite Performance Pathway model.
- Strategies of implementation.
- How to get buy-in from parents and the school system to start a physical development program.
- The goals of the EPP program.
- Testing used in the program
- Different strategies to improve nutrition habits in youth athletes.
You can listen to all of the previous podcasts HERE.