Athletic Lab clients excel
Over the past 10 days, Athletic Lab trained athletes have excelled in a variety of athletic ventures:
- The Carolina Railhawks professional soccer team won their season opener against St. Louis with a dominating 2-0 win.
- Elite sprinter Alie Israel placed 7th at the prestigious Kansas Relays with a time of 24.16 for the 200 meters.
- Scholastic training client and Panther Creek high school senior Cassie Crawford won the Bojangle’s Invitational girls pole vault and established a new North Carolina state record of 12’6”.
- Performance fitness client Nick Reeck ran 3:05.43 at the Boston Marathon
What are you waiting for? Join Athletic Lab today.
Athletic Lab updates schedule for Spring
Athletic Lab has a revised training schedule for Spring 2010. The new schedule will go in to effect on April 12, 2010. Here are some of the notable changes:
- The morning Performance Fitness class has been moved from 8am to 7am Monday through Friday to better accommodate those needing to start there day early or get to work.
- The evening Performance Fitness class is now offered at 6pm on Mondays and Thursdays and 5pm on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- The Titleist Performance Institute Golf Fitness sessions have been moved to 8am Monday through Friday.
- Scholastic training sessions will continue to be offered Monday through Friday at 3:30 and Saturday at 11:45; however the days the evening session is offered have changed. The evening sessions of Scholastic training will begin at 4:45 on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- A new training session designed for those individuals wishing to compete in Olympic Weightlifting has been added to the schedule. The newly formed Athletic Lab Olympic Weightlifting will have training sessions on Wednesday and Friday at 6pm. More training sessions will be added as needed.