Athletic Lab to host USA Triathlon Seminar
Athletic Lab is proud to announce that they will be hosting a Triathlon seminar that is available as a USA Triathlon Continuing Education Course. The theme of the seminar is Supplemental Training for the Triathlon. Topics covered will include:
- Yoga and Flexibility Training for Triathletes
- Core and Strength Training to Benefit Triathletes
- Running Form and Speed Drill Training for Triathletes
USAT CEU Credit Course
Date: April 11, 2010
Time: 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Location: Human Performance Consulting Athletic Lab
951 Aviation Pkwy Suite 1000, Morrisville, NC 27560
More Info: Click HERE for Flyer.
- Yoga and Flexibility: Why flexibility is important.
- The right and wrong time to stretch.
- Yoga as an approach to flexibility.
- Functional core training and strength training in and out of the weight room for enhanced mechanical efficiency and improved triathlon performance.
- Running form and how speed drills and improved running mechanics can improve running performance for the triathlon.
Registration fee: $150.00 USAT Certified Coaches; $175.00 USAT Members; $200 General Public
Or mail check: Andrew Allden, Athletic Lab 951 Aviation Pkwy - Suite 1000, Morrisville, NC 27560
Include Name, Address, Email, Home and Cell Phone and USAT # if applicable.