Have you and your significant other been wanting to go out with just the two of you or get together with some friends for a night out? Use this Lab Rats get-together as an opportunity to know that your kids are getting in some activity, a quality snack, and a movie with friends.
The Lab Rats program offers kids the opportunity to develop basic physical competencies and general fitness in a fun and engaging environment. The goal is to empower children and promote a healthy lifestyle with physical activity. The class is designed to be challenging and fun with just the right amount of competitiveness.
Here are a few important details:
- When: Friday February 24th @ 6:30 – 9:00pm
- Duration: 60 minutes of activity; 90 minutes of movies
- Ages: 4-9 years old
- Cost: $20 for the first child in the family; $12 for each additional child.
- A maximum of 12 children will be allowed to attend.
- We will provide a healthy snack after the activity for each child.
Contact a staff member if you’re interested in having your children attend.