A World Class Facility
Athletic Lab is a 25,000 square foot training center for athletic development, fitness & sport science excellence. The facility features chiropractic and orthopedic services, a sports science lab, office and conference room space, men’s & women’s locker rooms & a 17,000 square foot training area. The training area is furnished with the latest equipment from companies such as Eleiko, Werksan, Rogue Fitness, Keiser, VaSeven, Fusion Sport, Vald and Exxentric. The training hall has 6 distinct areas that maximize training efficiency and work flow:
- 4 Lane 60m Mondo Sprint Track with laser timing system and crash mats
- 5,500 sqft turf grass
- Strength area with 4 power cages and custom dumbbells from 6-44 kg
- Group fitness / team training area with 34 foot pullup / squat rig and kettlebells and dumbbells in multiples for group training
- Group training / team training area with 14 foot pullup / squat rig
- Weightlifting training area with 10 embedded platforms, competition bars and bumpers, squat stands and 3 dedicated jerk block stations
Additionally, the facility has dozens of medicine balls, slam balls, paralletes, and sand bags, rowers from Concept2, bikes from Keiser and Rogue, 2 glute-ham developers, & over 16 tons of weight. The facility also features full men’s and women’s locker rooms with showers and changing areas.
Athletic Lab is the largest, most equipped facility of its kind in North Carolina. We have every training tool imaginable from sleds to tons of competition bumper plates. When you combine our world class facilities with our unrivaled staff you have a combination that ensures your success!
Athletic Lab has an additional location in Holly Springs, NC known as Athletic Lab South Wake.