Effective Monday March 23, 2020 please note the following changes to our schedule. These changes are made in response to the an effort to the COVID-19 pandemic. They are made to maximize social distancing, minimize the likelihood of crowding in excess of current CDC guidelines, and assist in our ability to sanitize the facility.
- Updated our schedule to better distribute the class load (and attendance) throughout the day rather than placing the bulk of classes during the evening hours.
- Added an Outdoor Community WOD that is free and open to the public on our outdoor turf field.
- Cancelled regularly scheduled Foundations classes. Our Foundations program will now be scheduled on a case by case basis as individuals sign up.
- Canceled Sunday open gym so that we have a day to deep disinfect the facility.
- Lowered class attendance limits to ensure that there are no training session above CDC guidelines.
- Implemented a HARD close time. Typically, we extend our hours of training well beyond the stated hours of business operation. In an attempt to better clean the facility we are requesting the training floor be completely vacated at 7:15 each weekday.
- Modified programming to ensure that sessions can take place within a safe social distance. Sessions will be designed so that individuals will have a safe social distance. Each individual will have their own space that is a minimum of 6′ x 6′.
As always, we recommend members follow the best practices for reducing community spread:
- As much as possible maintain 6 feet of social distance from others
- Make sure that surfaces are wiped down as much as possible
- Making sure sick individuals, including staff members, do not enter the facility